Family Law Overview
Strong Family Law Advocate
From divorce and parenting responsibilities to modifications and appeals, I will look at the unique circumstances of your family law case to develop a course of action designed specifically to address your needs. My firm offers a variety of specialized approaches to resolving marital disputes ranging from litigation to collaborative process and mediation.
I understand what is at stake in these cases and the impact the results will have on you and your children. I am known as a strong client advocate and skilled litigator, and I am committed to doing whatever it takes to put you in the best possible position as you move into the next phase of your life.
Legal Services For Your Family Law Needs
Family Law Appeals
Anna P. Krolikowska focuses her practice in the area of family law. Anna realizes the importance and the impact family law matters have not only on her clients but also on their families.
Honors and Awards
- 40 Under Forty 2019 Honoree
- 800 people in the last 20 years have been granted this award
- To read the full article of Anna receiving the 40 Under 40 Honor, please click HERE
- In 2019 and 2020 Anna was selected as a “Super Lawyer” in family law by the Illinois Super Lawyers Magazine, a designation limited to less than 5% of attorneys in the State of Illinois
- From 2015 through 2020 Anna was selected as an “Emerging Lawyer”
- In family law by the Daily Law Bulletin and Emerging Lawyers Magazine, a designation limited to less than 2% of attorneys under 40 years of age in the State of Illinois
- Anna is a Trained Mediator
- Anna is a Trained Collaborative Divorce Attorney