Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) President Elect
Elected Super Lawyer in Family Law in 2019 and 2020
Recipient of the “40 Under Forty” award 2019
Named Rising Star by Super Lawyers 2015 and 2016
Named Emerging Lawyer
2015 - 2020
Anna P. Krolikowska
Anna P. Krolikowska, an attorney in the Northbrook law firm of Anna P. Krolikowska P.C, focuses her practice in the area of family law. Anna realizes that importance and the impact family law matters have not only on her clients, but also on their families. From divorce and child custody to any judgment modifications, Anna considers the unique circumstances of each case to develop a course of action designed specifically to address each client’s unique needs.
As a litigator, trained mediator, and a collaborative professional, Anna is able to offer to her clients diverse, and creative approaches to resolving marital disputes.
Anna realizes that family law matters are very difficult for all individuals involved. She strives to treat each client with respect at all times and to provide each client with attention and time they require. She works diligently to maintain open lines of communication, and provide creative options to resolving her clients’ concerns.
In addition to her practice, Anna is President-Elect of the Illinois State Bar Association which oversees the operations and management of ISBA, a state-wide voluntary association of more than 30,000 attorneys who strive to educate and serve the public, and improve the practice of law. She is a 2019 Honoree of the “40 Under Forty” award. The award honors 40 attorneys each year. In June 2021 she will assume the presidency of the ISBA making her the 5th female president since its founding in 1877.
- Areas of Practice
- Bar Admissions
- Honors and Awards
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Past Employement Positions
- Pro Bono Activities
100% Family Law
Admitted to the Bar in Illinois, 2006
- Trained mediator, 2008
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: Certificate in Advocacy
- Law Review: Consumer Law Review
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. magna cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Gannon Womens' Leadership Scholar
- Major: Political Science & International Relations (Double Major)
- Instructor, Advanced Family Law Seminar, Loyola University of Chicago School of Law, 2010 - 2015
- In 2019 and 2020 Anna was selected as a “Super Lawyer” in family law by the Illinois Super Lawyers Magazine, a designation limited to less than 5% of attorneys in the State of Illinois.
- In 2019 Anna was selected one of the "40 Under Forty" by the Daily Law Bulletin, an honor limited to only 800 Illinois attorneys in the last 20 years.
- From 2015 through 2020 Anna was selected as an “Emerging Lawyer” in family law by the
Daily Law Bulletin and Emerging Lawyers Magazine, a designation limited to less than 2% of attorneys under 40 years of age in the State of Illinois
- Illinois SuperLawyers Rising Stars, 2015, 2016
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation Distinguished Service Award 2008
- Illinois State Bar Association President-Elect, 2020
- ISBA Mutual Insurance Company Board
- Illinois State Bar Association, Board of Governors, 2014 - Present
- ISBA General, Solo, and Small Firm Section Council Chair 2015-2016
- ISBA Assembly Member 2009-Present
- NSBA, Past President, 2012 - 2013
- Member of the DuPage County Bar Association, the Lake County Bar Association, the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois, the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, the Justinian Society, the Advocates Society, the North Suburban Bar Association, the Northwest Suburban Bar Association, and the Women's Bar Association of Illinois.
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation, 2008-2012
- K & R Family Legal Services LLP, Partner, Attorney at Law, Trained Mediator, Collaborative Practitioner 2008-2020
- Board of the Illinois Bar Foundation (2018-Present)
- Gift of the Heart Foundation, 2015 - Present
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation, 2008